First update in a month, so a lot of movement. My opinion plays a great part in these, so they might be a bit different from someone else’s opinion. These are based on how they have been doing recently and how I think they would do in the tournament.
Rising: Arizona, Cincinnati, Belmont
Falling: Tennessee, Kansas State, Georgetown
1) (+1) Ohio State (17-0) – BW: Florida
2) (+2) Kansas (16-0) – BW: Arizona
3) (-2) Duke (15-1) – BW: Maryland, WL: Florida State
4) (+6) Pittsburgh (16-1) – BW: Texas, WL: Tennessee
5) (-2) BYU (16-1) – BW: St. Mary’s, WL: UCLA
I did an update on both my bracket and my power rankings. Basically both what I think will happen and my opinion of the best teams in the nation
1: Duke, Ohio State, Kansas, Pittsburgh
2: Kansas State, Syracuse, Georgetown, Tennessee
3: Connecticut, Michigan State, San Diego State, Kentucky
Rising: BYU, Syracuse, Wisconsin
Falling: West Virginia, Notre Dame, Minnesota
Based on performance so far and how I think they would do in a tournament today. Best win and worst loss included.