Welcome back to Prime Time Bracketology!
This is my first bracket of the season. Feel free to comment with opinions but realize that this being the first bracket, there is little chance of you convincing me I’m wrong. However, if you see I’ve made a mistake (which is possible, first bracket is the most difficult, I may have skipped a small-time conference), than please let me know!
I’ll start adding in First Four Out, Next Four Out, and all of that in the upcoming brackets. No real need for it now.
1. Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan State, Duke
2. Kansas, Arizona, Michigan, Syracuse
3. Florida, Ohio State, North Carolina, Gonzaga
4. Marquette, Memphis, UCONN, Notre Dame
5. UCLA, Wisconsin, Oklahoma State, Wichita State
6. Tennessee, New Mexico, Oregon, Virginia Commonwealth
7. Baylor, Virginia, Indiana, Villanova
8. Colorado, Pittsburgh, Creighton, Tennessee
9. Georgetown, St. Louis, San Diego State, UNLV
10. Harvard, Cincinnati, Kansas State, Missouri
11. Ole Miss, La Salle, Iowa, Boise State
12. Louisiana Tech, Akron, New Mexico State, Purdue, California, BYU
13. Wright State, Davidson, Eastern Kentucky, Boston
14. Stony Brook, Drexel, Manhattan, Northwestern State
15. Mercer, High Point, Long Beach State, North Dakota State
16. Weber State, High Point, Norfolk State, Wagner, Georgia State, Texas Southern