Here is where my bracket stands as of games completed by midnight on Saturday, March 10th
1. Kansas gets to stay on the first line for now (Syracuse is safe). But Duke and Michigan State can both play their way in with a conference title.
2. This bubble is so weak, I’m actually rooting for teams like Colorado, Louisiana Tech, and Marshall to win (two tonight, Marshall tomorrow) so that this bubble can get a little stronger.
3. I’m going to try to get a bracket in Sunday Morning and then again Sunday right before the release! Here’s to a fun weekend!
1. Kentucky, Syracuse, Kansas, North Carolina
2. Duke, Ohio State, Michigan State, Missouri
3. Marquette, Baylor, Michigan, Georgetown
4. Indiana, Wisconsin, Louisville, Florida State
5. Wichita State, Temple, Murray State, UNLV
6. Florida, Creighton, Vanderbilt, Saint Mary’s
7. Notre Dame, Gonzaga, San Diego State, New Mexico
8. Iowa State, Kansas State, Cincinnati, Memphis
9. Saint Louis, Virginia, Purdue, California
10. Connecticut, Alabama, Southern Miss, Harvard
11. BYU, Texas, VCU, West Virginia
12. Nevada, Colorado State, Miami (Florida), Xavier
13. Belmont, Long Beach State, Drexel, South Florida, Washington, NC State
14. South Dakota State, Montana, Davidson, Akron
15. LIU-Brooklyn, Texas-Arlington, Detroit, Lehigh, Loyola-Maryland
16. Western Kentucky, Lamar, Norfolk State, Stony Brook, Mississippi Valley State, UNC Asheville
First Out: Mississippi State, Seton Hall, Tennessee, Iona, Oregon, Northwestern, Dayton, St. Josephs, Oral Roberts, Arizona, UCF